PM 45 4G
Dual SIM 4G + IP
The Permaconn solution provides a constant secure link between the supervised premises and the Central Station.
The PM45 4G is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on 4G, 3G and IP to the Central Station.
This communicator can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Primary alarm path is IP, followed by 4G/3G in the event of a wired Ethernet failure. The communicator reports on 4G or 3G if there is no IP connected.
- Remote “over-the-air” alarm panel programming using 4G/3G or IP path
- Dual SIM + IP alarm communicator
- Plug & Play solution
- Interfaces with any Contact ID alarm panel
- 3 input + 3 output, function control using Atlas and/or Pocket Secure
- Communicator automatically switches between 4G and 3G networks
- Low current draw, easily powered from alarm panel
- Small size – Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
- Secure VPN within Optus & Telstra networks – Dedicated for Permaconn events only
- AES128 encryption for alarm data – Secure transmissions over the public internet
- High speed RS232 Interface – Future development
- PM45-4G acquires an IP address automatically using the customers DHCP service – No IT headache
- Various diagnostic LEDs – Easy installation
- Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas – Seamless installation process
- Three (3) dedicated paths of communication – Uptime in excess of 99.9%
- Internal watchdog reset function – No unnecessary service call-outs
- Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status – Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
- Compliant to AS2201.5:2008
- Outputs can be configured to arm/disarm alarm system, control gates and lights. ‘Pocket Secure’ smartphone app controls these functions.