Careers - Sales Executive
We are looking for a Sales Executive to join our growing team and get rewarded on results with our market-leading products and services.
Permaconn, based in Rydalmere, is the Australian market leader in mission-critical signalling solutions for the electronic security industry. Our communications solutions provide a private and secure network that ensures alarm signals are securely delivered from protected premises to Monitoring Centres.
We are a founder led business and we value customer service and long-term relationships with our customers and our people. We are growing rapidly and have recently moved to new, larger premises. We have an inclusive culture and a key focus on supporting our staff to grow and improve.
We are excited to be adding a new member to our sales team!
About the Role
This role is externally based and suited for an enthusiastic individual looking to develop and sell the Permaconn solution to prospective and existing national customers.
- Identifying sales leads
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Pitching goods or services to new and existing clients
- Developing and maintaining account plans
- Contributing to the development and planning of sales campaigns
- Executing sales activity against account plans, sales campaigns and targets
- Efficiently planning and executing periodic visits to clients where business travel is required
- Maintaining good working relationships with clients, co-workers and management
- Monitoring our share of client’s business (‘share of wallet’) and competitors’ activity with clients
You will receive genuine opportunities to progress your career and have flexible working hours and space. We are passionate about our people and provide on-going support for personal and professional growth.
Successful applications will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, superior communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and tenacity.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent communication & customer relations skills
- Proven success in the Electronic Security industry
- Ability to work unsupervised and meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport
- Passion for the products and services you represent
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume.