IP Only Communicator
The Permaconn solution provides a constant secure link between the supervised premises and the Central Station.
The PM35 is a versatile alarm communicator that reports on IP to the Central Station.
This unit can interface with a range of alarm panels using Contact ID. Alarm messages are sent using the clients ISP and are received by any Central Station that has the Permaconn solution installed.
- Remote alarm panel Upload/Download available using IP
- Plug & Play IP alarm communicator
- Compatible with NBN and Naked DSL serivces
- 3 input + 3 output, function control using Atlas and/or Pocket Secure
- Interfaces with any Contact ID alarm panel
- Small size - Fits inside alarm panel enclosure
- AES128 encryption for alarm data – Secure transmissions over public internet
- High speed RS232 Interface – Future development
- Internal watchdog reset function – No unnecessary service call-outs
- PM35 acquires an IP address automatically using the customers DHCP service – No IT hassle
- Various diagnostic LEDs – Easy installation
- Activate, commission and diagnose using Atlas – Seamless installation process
- Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status – Panel dialler to Permaconn interface secure
- Operates on 8 – 15V DC with low current draw – Easily powered directly from alarm panel
- Outputs can be configured to arm/disarm alarm system, control gates and lights. ‘Pocket Secure’ smartphone app controls these functions.