Careers - Onboarding Specialist
There is currently an exciting opportunity for an Onboarding Specialist at Permaconn.
About the Role
As a key member of the engineering team at Permaconn, the successful candidate will be expected to lead the onboarding and support of Permaconn customers.
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Ensure that new Permaconn customers have an excellent first experience using our products.
- Provide technical support via phone and email to Permaconn's customer as they setup, configure and troubleshoot Permaconn products.
- Provide specialist support on computer networking related issues
- Work with the sales team to define solutions for customers using Permaconn products
- Document support solutions for recurring issues, to aid quick resolution for future customers
- Deliver quality support to our customers, making their experience of our products seamless and easy.
- Escalate issues to management attention where needed.
- Timely resolution of field issues to minimize impact to customers.
You will be passionate about technology and have the following experience and skills:
- Experience working in a customer support role
- Experience working in the security industry
- Experience working with alarm systems and/or IP cameras
- Experience with remote device management or fleet management
- Setup, configuration and troubleshooting networking equipment such as WiFi APs, routers, switches, and firewalls
- Technical pre-sales experience is a plus.
- Experience leading a team is a plus.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the following technologies: WiFi, Mobile Networks(LTE, CatM1, NB-IoT), Ethernet, IPv4/IPv6, DNS, DHCP, NATs, port-forwarding
- Fireweall configuration and troubleshooting
- VPN configuration and troubleshooting
- A methodical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of tasks
- Customer focus
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- A knack for teamwork and the ability to work with people across a range of functional areas
- Able to document features and troubleshoot fix issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
Permaconn, based in Rydalmere, is the Australian market leader in mission-critical signalling solutions for the electronic security industry. Our communications solutions provide a private and secure network that ensures alarm signals are securely delivered from protected premises to Monitoring Centres. We are a founder led business and we value customer service and long-term relationships with our customers and our people. We are growing rapidly and have recently moved to new, larger premises. We have an inclusive culture and a key focus on supporting our staff to grow and improve. We are a forward thinking organisation with a cutting-edge technology stack and we’re excited to be adding a new member to our engineering team!
Benefits of working at Permaconn:
- A friendly, small-team environment, with weekly team building lunches provided
- Based in Rydalmere, close to Ferry and Bus routes
- Good work-life balance
- Parking available
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume.