Careers - Internal Sales Representative
Internal Sales Representative
We are looking for a Internal Sales Representative to join our growing sales team to develop and sell our market-leading products and services.
Permaconn, based in Rydalmere, is the Australian market leader in mission-critical signalling solutions for the electronic security industry. Our communications solutions provide a private and secure network that ensures alarm signals are securely delivered from protected premises to Monitoring Centres.
We are a founder led business and we value customer service and long-term relationships with our customers and our people. We are growing rapidly and have recently moved to new, larger premises. We have an inclusive culture and a key focus on supporting our staff to grow and improve.
We are excited to be adding a new member to our sales team!
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated internal sales representative who can help to make the most of our existing customer relationships and identify and develop new customers. This role is phone based and located in our Rydalmere headquarters.
- Maintaining relationships with customers who are not covered by our field sales team
- Analysis of our existing customer base to identify additional sales opportunities
- Developing call/ contact schedules for existing customers
- Keeping CRM records up to date
- Generating and qualifying leads for potential new customers
- Participating in account planning and sales campaign development
You will receive genuine opportunities to progress your career and have flexible working hours and space. We are passionate about our people and provide on-going support for personal and professional growth.
Successful applications will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic, superior communication skills (written, verbal and listening) and tenacity.
Required skills and experience:
- At least three years' experience in the electronic alarm security industry
- Proven track record in outbound telesales or direct sales
- Small business and entrepreneurial environment
- Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and proactively to meet targets and timelines
- Analytical skills and detail focus with ability to see the big picture
- Strong work ethic and tenacity to get things done
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume.