Terms & Conditions
Data Pack Subscription and Usage
The PM54 must be activated to a Signalling Plan prior to subscribing to a Data Pack.
Data usage can be tracked in real-time using Permaconn’s ATLAS portal. To do this:
- Select ‘Ping’ tab and enter the device’s serial number. Press ‘Ping!’
- Select ‘IP’ sub tab and then ‘Internet’ from the left navigation buttons.
- The page will update with a table showing data allowance and remaining data.
Automatic usage notifications will be sent at 80%, 95% and 100% of the Data Pack allowance.
- These notifications will be sent as:
- Emails to the Control Room and Bureau Admins; and
- Contact ID events to the Control Room (see the ‘special events’ contact ID template attached to this document).
Customers requiring additional data during a month can upgrade to a larger Data Pack subscription.
- Internet access will stop once the data allowance has been reached. Note that Intruder Alarm Signalling (on any ‘P’ plan) will continue to operate at all times.
- Customers can be upgraded to a larger Data Pack subscription by the Control Room (or by a
Bureau with activation rights). To do this in the Atlas portal:
- Select the ‘Fleet’ tab, enter the device’s serial number and press enter.
- Click the ‘!’ button beside the device and select ‘Edit’ from the pop-up menu.
- Under ‘Data Pack’ select a larger pack and then click save.
Data Pack Billing and Cancellation
Data Pack subscriptions automatically renew at the end of each month unless cancelled.
- Data allowances expire at the end of each month (no rollover).
- Data Packs will not automatically renew if cancelled in Atlas prior to the end of the month.
Data usage in the first month from activation of a Data Pack will be invoiced at the end of that month.
- If usage in the first month is less than 50% of the data allowance a reduced fee of 50% of the monthly subscription will be invoiced; if data usage is greater than 50% the full amount will be charged.
- If a Data Pack is cancelled within the first month, prior to being invoiced at the end of the month, a one-off invoice will be issued for that usage.
Ongoing billing for Data Pack subscriptions is monthly in advance, in-line with Permaconn’s standard billing.